We’ve had wonderful weather in the last couple of days here, and with it the first signs of spring. With this overwhelming feeling comes the desire for our food to get fresher… which inspired this fantastic mango spring sunshine smoothie.
I just can’t get enough and recommend it for a boost of nutrients.
- Mango - a handful of peices
- Apple (I used Opal Apples) - half
- Orange - half
- Banana - half
- White seedless grapes - a small handful
- Lemongrass - a third of a stick
- Lime - a quarter
- Coriander - a few leaves
- Cashew nuts - a small handful
- Water - cover your ingredients with it
- Prepare each of the items and mix them into your blender, then cover with water. (I use a Nutribullet tall cup)
- Mix and pour, then add a slice of mango for decoration.
- Ta-dah! Enjoy.